Driving shoes are a type of shoes which were created to help while driving. It is designed in such a way that it offers great grip without compromising on the much-needed comfort while driving. Men’s driving shoes are a great addition to the wardrobe of a modern man, as it looks quite dapper and is highly functional, suiting many purposes. If you are wondering, how to wear it in style, here are a few tips.
When to Wear Driving Shoes?
- Casual: These shoes are casual yet pleasing to look and is a perfect choice when you choose a casual yet stylish outfit. Mens Driving Shoes can present you as a suede driving and flaunt your cool side as well. Usually worn in summer, it can be worn with a pair of jeans or shorts and a cool summer shirt. It can also be used during the winter but consider what you are wearing. Throw-in a jumper on top of a T-shirt and jeans combination to look well-dressed in driving shoes.
- Road trip: These shoes were designed for this purpose, it can be worn with a jean, a t-shirt, and a jacket. Couple this with aviator sunglasses, it not only looks elegant but is also comfortable during a road trip on a bike or in your car.
- Wear it to the Beach or Pool: The mens driving loafers and shoes are not just limited to driving, it is sporty to be worn around the pool or at the beach. Wear it along with shorts and a t-shirt or with some accessories, like a cool sunshade, and you are all set to head out to the beach or the poolside party.
- Go too formal with your style, wear something that shows off your ankle to look contemporary and stylish.
- Walk around too much in them, as they are not designed for walking. You can walk in it to a nearby café or car parking, but not for a shopping trip.
- Wear driving shoes with socks, especially if you are wearing long pants.
- Treat it as a dress shoe and wear them everywhere. Don’t wear them to a business meeting or for a client dinner as it is meant for leisure, so it can be worn for a film or to lunch with friends.
- Keep them dirty, use steam and a brush to keep it clean. Don’t over clean it, as a lived-in shoe looks better than a squeaky clean one.
These fresh ways of wearing driving shoes help you look cool and confident!