Driving shoes are a type of shoes which was created to help while driving. It is designed in such a way that it offers great grip without compromising on the much-needed comfort while driving. Men’s driving shoes are a great addition to the wardrobe of a modern man as it looks quite dapper and is highly functional suiting many purposes. If you are wondering, how to wear it in style here are a few tips.
When to Wear Driving Shoes?
1. Casual: These shoes are casual yet pleasing to look and is a perfect choice when you choose a casual yet stylish outfit. Mens Driving Shoes can present you as a suede driving and flaunt your cool side as well. Usually worn in summer it can be worn with a pair of jeans or shorts and a cool summer shirt. It can also be used during the winter but consider what you are wearing. Throw-in a sweater on top of a T-shirt and jeans combination to look well-dressed in driving shoes.
2. Road trip: These shoes were designed for this purpose, it can be worn with a jean, a t-shirt, and a jacket. Couple this with aviator sunglasses, it not only looks elegant but is also comfortable during a road trip on a bike or in your car.
3. Wear it to the Beach or Pool: The men's driving shoes are not just limited to driving it is sporty to be worn around the pool or at the beach. Wear it along with shorts and a t-shirt or with some accessories, like a cool sunshade and you are all set to head out to the beach or the poolside party.
Don’ts of Driving Shoes:
- Go too formal with your style, wear something that shows off your ankle to look contemporary and stylish.
- Walk around too much in them as they are not designed for walking. You can walk in it to a nearby cafe or car parking but not for a shopping trip.
- Wear driving shoes with socks especially if you are wearing long pants.
- Treat it as a dress shoe and wear them everywhere. Don’t wear them to a business meeting or for a client dinner as it is meant for leisure so it can be worn for a movie or to lunch with friends.
- Keep them dirty, use steam and a brush to keep it clean. Don’t over clean it as a lived-in shoe looks better than a squeaky clean one.
These fresh ways of wearing driving shoes help you look cool and confident!