Men’s suede driving loafers are the perfect example to explain this narrative. The footwear industry has diversified tremendously and has been manufacturing first-class designs. I’m sure you don’t want to keep those amazing pairs of loafers just behind the wheels. Instead, you can style them with different outfits and make a statement. You can style multiple outfits with a single pair of suede loafers.
What is Suede?Did you know? The word Suede originated from the french phrase ‘gants de Suède’, which in English means ‘gloves from Sweden.’ As time passed, the term eventually evolved into meaning any kind of leather with a velvety surface.
For those of you wondering what suede really is, is it a fabric or leather? Let me simplify it for you. Suede is a leather that is from the underside of the animal's skin, which makes it marvellously soft and comfortable to wear.
It’s made of different animal skins, like goats, pigs, deer, and etcetera. But the most common one of all of them is usually a sheepskin. If talking about its history, suede gained popularity in the 20th century and was considered a high-end luxury.
3 Reasons Why You Should Invest In Men’s Suede Driving Loafers
1. VERSATILE- Serves Multi-PurposeMen’s suede driving loafers can be used for multiple occasions, while driving is one of them. And if some lame person tells you that using one pair with multiple outfits is cheap, tell them it’s not cheap; it’s called being smart. Not everyone has a smart mind like you.
2. THEY’RE HERE TO STAY- Long LastingSince suede is associated with the leather family, a pair of single suede driving loafers is going to last you for many many years. And this is clearly the best way to save your money and also look elite with a luxurious moccasin-construction velvet shoe.
3. SOFT AND LUXURIOUS APPEARANCE – Highly Comfortable
Suede is a very smooth and comfortable form of leather, so your feet will feel absolutely soft and cozy, and they will look absolutely luxurious, sophisticated, and chic.
3 Ways To Look Chic In A Pair Of Men’s Suede Driving Loafers
1. NAIL A DATE LOOK with a classic beige shirt and trousers and pair it with a pair of car shoes made with 100% quality suede. It is to keep a perfect balance between looking too dressed up or too basic. We all know women love a man with a good sense of fashion and style.2. ALL SET TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS Now you no more need to wear the boring sneakers every time you go out to hangout with your friends, Instead pair a classic pair of men’s suede driving loafers with a pair of denim jeans and a shirt to go with it.
3. ROCK THAT INTERVIEW When going for an interview, ‘DRESS TO IMPRESS’ is the 1st tip to grab the opportunity . As we know that a well-dressed man seems to make a good impression in the eyes of an interviewer. And wearing a driving loafer with formals gives you an outstanding appearance and the confidence to crack the interview.
How To Keep Suede Loafers Fresh And Brand NewI’ve often heard people say,“it’s a task to take care of leather articles.“ To be honest, it’s not that hard to take care of them.
Here are some easy-care guides on how you can keep your loafers brand new:
- Keep your driving loafers in a cool and dry place to keep them fresh.
- Avoid leaving it wet for a long time, otherwise your suede loafers are going to retain moisture and smell which gets uncomfortable to wear.
- Brush the dust off every once in a while to keep them looking brand new.
- Use vinegar on a cotton to wipe off any stain from the specific surface of the shoe.
If you’re planning to buy a classic pair of loafers that will make you look stylish and chic, and last for a long time, and can also be worn on different occasions, a pair of men’s suede driving loafers is the way to go with.