A shopper is spoilt for choices when it comes to variety in slippers. They can choose from various shapes, materials, colours, price, etc for all occasions and seasons. A cosy pair of sheepskin slippers also come in a lot of variety. So it becomes hard to find the right slippers which will be good for you.
Quality of sheepskin: When you are shopping around for sheepskin slippers with outdoor soles considering the quality of the material which is extremely important as one with a bad quality can wet your feet in winter and leave you feeling uncomfortable. Look for a product that is made of authentic wool because it does not shed quickly, even though some loose fibres may fall off, there is not much shedding and hence it is durable. Also, consider the tanning process as substandard tanning can cause the shoes to wear out quickly.
Prices: There is standardization of the price in the market but beware of those sheepskin slippers with outdoor soles which are priced very less as they may be sheepskin substitutes. The garments that are made from lambskin is of premium quality and hence may be a little costlier compared to others but it is long-lasting and serves the purpose of keeping the feet cosy in harsh winters.
Styles and colours: The sheepskin slippers come in many colours, designs, and shapes. It also comes in various booth heights like roll-up, button-up, etc. The slippers can be in styles like
- Classic slip-on
Features to look in Sheepskin slippers with outdoor soles:
- Soft and comfortable to keep your feet cosy in the inside and tough on the soles to weather the winter.
- Hypoallergenic to prevent allergies for those with sensitive skin.
- Maintains the right temperature and keeps it warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Breathable so that the moisture does not stay inside and make the feet comfortable.
- Has the right insulator so that there is no static electricity.
- Should be easy to clean.
- Is long-lasting and durable so that you don’t have to invest in slippers often.