Here’s how to clean them:For removing dust: If the sheepskin slipper boots are worn only indoors then there will only be some house dust which will have to be removed. Follow the below instructions to remove it
- Use a brush and clean the surface to remove any dirt on it
- Take a damp cloth or a sponge and apply a cleaning solution and scrub it gently
- Using a dry cloth removes excess water and allow it to dry under sunlight
- Use a suede brush and go over the sheepskin slipper boots lightly
For removing tough stains: If your shoes are muddy and are covered by stains then it is best to use lukewarm water and clean it.
Things needed to clean your sheepskin slipper boots
- Sheepskin shampoo or wool shampoo preferably containing tea tree oil
- Bath towel
- Paper towel
- To clean your boots, fill a container with lukewarm water
- Add shampoo with tree oil into that water
- Check the instructions on the bottle to pour out the right quantity
Step 3: Remove it from the container and rinse the slippers in clean water until the solution is removed from the boots.
Step 4: On a clean bath towel place the slippers and remove excess water from it
Step 5: Put paper towels into the inside of each of the boots so that it absorbs all the excess water and allow it to dry under sunlight.
Things not to do while cleaning sheepskin slipper boots
- Never use hot water as it can damage the fabric
- Never use cheap shampoo as it can harm the fabric
- Never put the slippers in a washing machine as it may lose its shape.